Student Intern Position Available
The Office of Regional Stewardship is hiring! The position is the Office of Regional Stewardship Marketing Intern and Middle School Tour Guide.
Job Description and link to apply:
Regional Stewardship and Regional Programming Marketing Intern & Middle School Tour Guide
Position Description: This position will work to support the Office of Regional Stewardship’s marketing and outreach efforts and will serve as the middle school campus tour liaison and guide.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Engage in social media and PR campaigns/promotions designed to raise awareness for the office of Regional Stewardship as well as programs and events hosted by Regional Campuses/Regional programming. This may include scheduling social media posts, website updates, as well as event photography.
- Assist with media release creation and dissemination.
- Produce compelling stories designed to promote and support the Offices of Regional Stewardship and Regional Programming.
- Quarterly newsletter design, content creation, and dissemination.
- Design and launch marketing campaigns for organizational unit.
- Serve as the campus tour guide for Middle Schools in the EKU Service area – this will include working with working with schools and the EKU office of Admissions to schedule, plan, and host group tours (training will be provided).
- Assist other units with projects on an as needed basis.
- Assist Regional Partnership intern with All “A” classic tournament coverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
**A writing sample is required**
Minimum Qualifications: Must be enrolled full-time.
Desired Qualifications: Excellent Communication and writing skills (writing sample required), knowledge of photography and design software preferred.
Link to Apply: https://jobs.eku.edu/postings/22038
Published on August 17, 2021